I’ve been here for a while and still haven’t written down any post yet .. BUT .. I felt like you should know something about me first (who would want to read an article from anyone you know nothing about, right?). Sooo I thought it could be a good idea to put down some random facts about me (I know .. old, but effective!).
Before we start, this up here is me in lovely Brighton & Hove.
Now let’s get started !
- I was born with blonde hair but it got darker eventually. It still has blondish tints to it in the sun but that wasn’t enough for me and that is why I decided to get highlights back then.
- I’ve been in a long distance relationship with this amazing guy from Germany for almost two years now. I can’t move there just yet but I will soon for sure!
- I have a bachelor’s degree in economics and management. I’m going to try to get master’s in the next one and a half year and that’s the reason why I have to stay in the Czech republic a little longer.
- I love winter time – snuggling up when it’s snowing outside, snow itself, CHRISTMAS TIME (oh my god how much I love Christmas shopping and DIYs .. ), spending some time with family, watching fairy tales. Winter is a very special and magical time of the year for me generally.
- Talking about winter .. I’ve been skiing since I was 4 or maybe 5 years old (I don’t really remember). Two years ago I had an accident and injured my left knee and since then I’ve got problems with it so .. it sucks but I’ll be back one day to face my fears!
- I like to walk in the rain and listen to thunderstorms. I think it’s somehow very calming and again, magical, romantic.
- Don’t get me wrong, I like summer as well because that is when I can do my all time favourite sports – swimming and diving! I just love the feeling of freedom when I’m beneath the surface.
- I love yoga.
- When I was younger, my favourite colour was blue but now when I think about it I don’t really have one at this moment.
- I believe in ghosts and all the supernatural, aliens included.
- Like every other girl these days, I am obsessed with PUGS as long as I can remember. But I have to wait 1,5 more year to get one (counting down the days!).
- I can’t forget to mention my awesome little love Cindy – the Yorkshire terrier. She always brings light into my life when I need it. Also I looove giving her kisses on her little nose.
Isn’t she sweet?
- Travelling is a huge part of my life. I’ve been travelling by myself since I was 16 years old. To have an opportunity to visit some new places is worth every penny.
- I HATE trains .. I’m actually scared of them .. (what if I couldn’t open the damn door??).
- I love Italian food, especially pasta. What I don’t really enjoy is Indian food .. I can’t stand the smell of it.
- Sweet or salty? Salty for sure .. I mean .. I like chocolate but .. I’m more “salty” person.
- I dislike mushroom so much .. eww. Just the smell of them makes me wanna throw up.
- But my absolute favourite is watermelon!
- If I had to choose between soft drinks, I would always go for San Pellegrino – Aranciata.
There it is!
- Fiji water is the best one I’ve ever had (oh yes, there is a difference).
- I don’t smoke and I barely touch alcohol.
- I never use my whole feet when I’m going upstairs.
- My right foot is longer than the other one.
- I don’t like to talk to people in the morning. It is just too early for that.
- When I was younger I used to be very inventive. Imagine me .. 10 years old, playing with a hammer, nails, strings, ropes, fire .. just ANYTHING.
- I have a little scar right beneath my left brow. I probably thought it was a good idea to run through the glass door.
- I have a crush on Winnie the Pooh. So nice, so kind.
- I was in love with Peter pan when I was a child (and I believe I wasn’t the only one).
- I looooove HORROR movies .. just ask my boyfriend, he hates me for that, I’m sure.
- When I like a song I usually play it on repeat all day, week, month .. until I hate it so much I have to delete it.
We made it! Hope you liked it and I’d be happy to know you better as well.